Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Help Desk Specialist
Help Desk Specialist
We are looking for an IT Help Desk Specialist to provide User Support. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills and be passionate about technology and helping people.
The right candidate will be highly proficient with MAC & Windows.
- Act as the liaison between our company and the client
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Handle Tier 1 & 2 help desk escalations mainly through ticket system
- Follow up with customers, and see all tickets through to timely resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all tickets
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process as needed
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
- Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions as appropriate
- Does basic installs, configurations and maintains personal computers, Windows networks, file servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems; adds or upgrades and configures disk drives, printers and related equipment.
- Assist with network security, including maintaining firewalls, basic configuring VPN, managing host security, file permissions, file system integrity, and adding and deleting users.
- Highly skilled in supporting Mac and Windows platforms
- At least 4 years help desk experience & proven work experience in providing help desk support required
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal
- Great troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Great Customer service orientation
- High School diploma required. AS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or higher desired, but not required.
- Ability to communicate basic technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to do basic installs, configurations and maintain personal computers, networks and related hardware and software
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Skill in establishing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Mac and Windows OS
- MS Office, Adobe
- Active Directory maintenance, and Exchange File Server
- Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Office365 Administration
- Client PC connectivity – Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN, Basic network (Wi-Fi/wired network) troubleshooting
- General User Support
- Customer Service
- General Security knowledge