Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr Program Delivery Manager
Title: Sr Program Delivery Manager
Location: Miami / Ft. Lauderdale
We are searching for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sr Program Delivery Manager who will be responsible for managing a Professional Services team whose mission is to deploy and configure the an internal ticketing and CRM solution, to support our customers in change management and to foster the adoption of our solution, and to help our customers get the most of our solution.
++ Candidate must have a Valid US Passport – New hire will travel to Europe for 2 week training ++
- Responsible to provide oversight on execution of all Services delivered across multiple US accounts
- Responsible for client expectation management on all delivery related aspects working closely with Client Executive and matrix organizations
- Responsible for the major project deliverables, maintaining the overall project plans across multiple areas to ensure effective delivery within budget and to the agreed timescales, quality and benefits realisation requirements
- Serves as point for escalation of all operational or delivery issues
- Business Development/Growth Support
- Support sales team for the development of all proposals
- Participate in the review of proposals to ensure that the proposals are of highest quality, achievable and competitive Delivery Leadership for Engagements
- Viewed as an expert in delivery management best practices; Supports adherence to delivery management processes and policies
- Work with matrix organizations for creation and active coaching of strong delivery team structure Planning & Operations – Work closely with Client Executive, Delivery Managers and Group Delivery Executive in the following activities
- Ensure regular governance (weekly/monthly, quarterly) established for both internal/external stakeholders
- Assist as required on monthly activities including resource forecast, invoicing & revenue recognition
- Optimal deployment and utilization of resources for Managed Engagements
- Achieve the gross margin target for the account
- 10+ years relevant experience (Includes 5+ years managerial/leadership experience)
- 5+ years of experience in managing delivery of IT services
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Agility, a strong sense of commitment and the discipline to focus
- PMP certification or similar
- Languages: English (native), Spanish (intermediate) – A Must!
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time"