Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Full-stack Web Developer
Title: Full-stack Web Developer
Location: Miami, FL
We are currently searching for an Full-stack Web Developer to join a cutting-edge organization located In Miami.
- Design and build custom front-end applications and packages.
- Roll out initiatives and projects within an Opensource and Windows environment.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Execute and contribute to full-stack web development projects, with an emphasis on front end features, browser manipulation, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Work with CRM products and third-party CRM solutions like Oracle Right Now, Salesforce, etc.
- Work with source code repositories SourceSafe and Git.
- Work within SDLC development environments and adhere to Change Management process.
- Develop software components Web API, texting, chat and other communications mechanisms.
- Work within our open source Asterisk PBX environment building integrated applications solutions.
- Work with technical and business teams to scope out client requirements and provide statements of work.
- Review, analyze, and resolve any existing problems that come up with legacy systems and handle programming assignments accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or work experience.
- LAMP, Microsoft IIS, .Net, C#.NET, ASP.NET, SSRS.
- Experience developing single-page applications.
- Experience with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience designing UX/UI in Sketch, Adobe, or Dreamweaver.
- Good expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Experience writing application-level code to interact with APIs, RESTful Web Services using AJAX, JSON, SOAP.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, and SVN for Source Code version management.
- Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins or Gitlab CI.
- Experience with object oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and application performance.
- Experience within a SCRUM or AGILE development environment.
- Ability to convert designs and specifications into web applications.
- Ability to prototype, refine, system test, analyze, performance test, and debug applications.
- Medical, dental
- Short/long term disability, life insurance
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance
- Excellent 401K plan.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."