Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Infrastructure Manager
Title: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Miami, FL
We’re looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager, someone who has a history of being great with technology and leading others.
- Provide technical leadership and set objectives for all team members and closely monitor their individual and team performance and development, in line with the company’s appraisal process.
- Adopt and champion the client's technology standards, methods and procedures.
- Manage a competent and motivated team, providing timely and customer-focused support.
- Responsible for delivering on service level agreements as agreed with the business units against security, quality, availability, cost and performance SLA’s
- Liaise with external providers to ensure that they work to their agreed commitments and SLA’s.
- Liaise with internal & external lines of support, ensuring appropriate resolution of incidents, progression of problems and ensure timely escalation when necessary.
- Provide authoritative professional and informed advice to colleagues at all levels.
- Manage team availability and absences to ensure least impact to business operations.
- Responsible for identifying new and emerging technology trends that will enable new business solutions, reduce operating costs and improve infrastructure performance and security
- Contribute to the client's Infrastructure and Service Management roadmaps.
- Contribute to the development of and compliance with all the client's Technology standards, processes and governance in a manner consistent with ITIL
- Contribute to the controlled introduction of new technologies and transition of services in to live operations
- Accountable for budgeted operating costs to deliver against technology and business objectives
- Ability to multi-task and progress multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to clearly communicate complex issues, problems and solutions
- IT Operations / Security / Enterprise IT
- Ability to work in Linux and Windows environments.
- Implementation Experience of Windows/Linux/Databases
- Running a Service Desk
- Hands-on Experience with: Patches, Servers, Config Backups, AWS/Azure, VMWare, Powershell, Office 365, CiscoJuniper, Desktop and laptop PC hardware, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, TCP/IP, Switches, routers, bridges, hubs, Firewalls and Internet proxy servers, File and print services from Microsoft, software encryption products, server hardware, and Microsoft Windows/Linux Servers.
- At least three (3) years of technology management experience in defining and managing infrastructure and technology services in an organization or larger (>500 employees).
- Knowledge of and experience with network stack, protocols, network management and monitoring tools
- Experience in Linux systems administration, including installation of systems, software and configuration
- IPv4 networking experience in a Linux environment, including interface configuration and troubleshooting
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."