Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Service Desk Engineer
Service Desk engineer
Department: Service and Support
Reports to: Service Manager
We are looking for Service Desk Engineers (Jr., Mid and Sr. Level) for our on-site location in Miami, FL.
The Service Desk Engineer is responsible for providing technical escalations from team members with system and network requests and handling high level support for all technologies at client locations. This relates to all technology, to include: physical and virtual servers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service Desk Ticket workflow monitoring and management
- Service Desk Escalation Support for issues that the team cannot resolve or meet SLA
- Advanced support for Microsoft Server, Terminal Server, Exchange Server, Azure and O365
- Advanced support for WAN and LAN connectivity- Firewalls and Switches
- Advanced support for Desktops and common applications like MS Office, IE, Chrome
- Customer Documentation – Confirm Adds, Changes and Deletes as required
- Work with Service Manager to enhance department policy, process and procedures as required
- Review time sheets, elevate skills, enforce policy and coach for core values
- Strong Understanding of Service Desk Operations and how to maximize the team, use of support tools, improving techniques, and ideas to improve the experience of the Client.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Customer Awareness – sending all recommendations to Account Management to enhance clients use of Technology and alerting Account Management of any unsatisfied clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Current Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSE, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP.
- 2-3 years of Microsoft Azure and Office365 experience
- Strong Ability to diagnose technical issues
- Telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Advanced understanding of current operating systems, common business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Understanding of the customers outage impact and their level of frustration matched to our response and follow through.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment