Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Desktop Specialist
Title: IT Desktop Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
We are currently searching for an IT Desktop Specialist to join a cutting-edge organization located In Miami.
- Manage large scale VOIP call routing phone system.
- Implement best practices and change management.
- Hands-on support for a 24×7 multi-site Contact Center Environment utilizing a combination of Linux and Microsoft servers and applications.
- Manage enterprise backups and disaster recovery for all network and systems.
- Implement monitoring and escalation software and third-party tools.
- Work with telecom vendors and service providers.
- Build and manage VMWare virtual server environment.
- Manage MYSQL and MSSQL database administration.
- Help troubleshoot code and database issues in PHP and .Net programming languages.
- Create shell and batch file scripts to automate processes.
- Create written documentation of learn processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Desktop Support of 1000+ users.
- Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Email.
- Open source VOIP products, preferably Asterisk, FreePBX and vicidial.
- Multi-site and multi-data center networks, security and servers.
- Cisco, HP, and Juniper switching technologies.
- Sophos and Juniper Security technologies utilizing VOIP, SIP, BGP, VLAN, and MPLS protocols. • Microsoft Windows and Linux Centos servers.
- VMWare virtualization technology.
- EMC SAN Storage.
- Apache web server farms and load balancers.
- Unix Shell, PHP and DOS batch file scripting.
- Linux kernel tuning and kickstart packages.
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation.
- Create technical documentation, network diagraming and presentations.
- Honest and responsible technology professional.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Have reliable transportation for travel between offices and data centers.
- Innovative outside-the-box thinker.
- Medical, dental
- Short/long term disability, life insurance
- Paid time off
- Educational assistance
- Excellent 401K plan.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."