Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Computer Helpdesk/Logistic Specialist (Part Time)
- SherlockTalent is actively looking for a The Computer Helpdesk/Logistic Specialist. The ideal individual will report to the Information System Manager within the Information Technology (IT) Department and assist with the logistics of the department. In addition, the specialist will provide basic support and technical assistance to employees and consultants.
- Maintain and update asset/inventory database from purchasing to disposal.
- Assist in the procurement process of IT purchases from acquiring quotes, requisition entry, purchase orders, and vendor notification.
- Process RMA and provide technical support on meetings.
- Provides employees with Tier 1 support regarding PC’s/ workstation operations, hardware components, and software applications on Microsoft Windows and Office environment.
- Perform basic network troubleshooting; maintenance, upgrades and replacement of hardware and software on workstations.
- Troubleshoot printer issues.
- Assists other IT Engineers on their projects as needed.
- Technical knowledge in system troubleshooting and integration techniques.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2012 Server.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge on computer hardware components
- LAN/WAN technologies and terminology particularly those related to Microsoft Windows and Cisco.
- Network troubleshooting and analysis skills.
- Basic understanding on Computer Networks, Routers, and Switches.
- Configuration, installation, and troubleshoot client and server hardware.
Education and Experience
High school Diploma, and 1 year of work experience as an IT help desk support/ system support or network technician.
A+, Network+, Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) desirable.