Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
.Net Solutions Architect Contractor
.Net Solution Architect Contractor (3-6 months) needed in Fort Lauderdale, FL
We’re looking for a strong .Net Solutions Architect Contractor with design expertise and debugging skills who can lead the creation and/or evolution of highly functional, reliable and performant applications that deliver the scope of business enablement, linking program level solutions to enterprise level solutions
- Assess functional specifications and translate them to architectural requirements
- Work with business and cross technology teams to design solution for reusability, long term manageability, maintainability, integrate-ability, cost, technical debt and security facets
- Leads technical designs of software of high complexity and also participates in technical software design reviews and provides guidance and direction to team members.
- Conducts the code reviews and unit test case reviews.
- Contributes to strategic planning, direction, and goal setting for the department or function.
Experience and Education:
- 10 – 15 years- experience in Web application Architecture, Design and Development
- 5 yrs. experience in designing, designing or implementing of integration architectures and applications.
- .Net Core experience
- Strong knowledge on architectural principles of application development Design Patterns
- Proven expertise in Web technologies, object-oriented designs, service architecture, micro services, SOA, REST/Json, MVC, Web API, Entity framework experience
- Excellent end to end knowledge of Microsoft Technology stack (.Net)
- Strong back end – SQL Database Design principles (MS SQL server), SQl and NoSQL technologies
- Required to have deep development knowledge and broad experience with system development challenges.
- Experience in code management, application lifecycle management methodologies like CI/CD and tools
- Bachelor's degree in math, computer science or related field and 8 or more years of experience
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***