Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
SQL Developer / DBA
Job Title: SQL Developer
Location: Kendall, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a SQL Developer work out of our Miami office.
- Identify concurrency issues like blocking and deadlocking and write or refactor code to enhance performance.
- Identify and correct code security issues such as SQL Injection.
- Through proper data modeling, create and modify database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Work with stakeholders and developers to ensure database design meets or exceeds requirements.
- Assist with migrating database applications to latest SQL Server versions, with working knowledge of feature changes and improvements between versions.
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services and PowerShell.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Work with the support team to refine and automate regular processes, track issues, document changes.
- Work with the development team, DBA, and business owners to update core systems for regular processes that should be incorporated into code. This will include functional requirements and design.
- Work with the development team to identify legacy components that may be eliminated or refactored to reduce system complexity and scalability. This will include functional requirements and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B. A.) or equivalent, at least 4+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of information technology architecture, strategic information technology planning and effective IT security.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server databases.
- Experience writing and debugging Stored Procedures.
- Experience writing and debugging T-SQL.
- Experience working with users to identify and resolve issues.
- Experience with using source control as part of SQL development.
- Experience working in a regulated industry is highly desired: Banking, Healthcare, Payments, etc.,
- Working knowledge of .NET C#, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Source Control; TFS is a plus.
?SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.