Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Chief Operating Officer DataCenter
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Chief Operating Officer in Miami. Ideal candidate will have proven experience in data center work and preferably an ability to be the Senior person on site when it comes to day to day Operational tasks.
- Ensure the reliable and secure operations of the datacenter and fiber optic network 7X24x365
- Oversee the financial and accounting practices of the company
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly reporting packages and dashboards for company finances and operations
- Ensure the company’s readiness for end of period financial reporting and tax filings
- Work with Director of Sales on acquisition of new clients
- Develop and manage the Sales team to achieve the annual sales objectives of the company
- Local procurement and contract management
- Facility and network maintenance
- Customer activities / provisioning management
- Health and safety enforcement
- Facility and site security including access control
- Internal / in-building communications infrastructure
- Interior and customer space management
- Responsible for Power, UPS, Installations, Bandwidth
- Liaison with Customers, upgrades, changes, adds etc.
- Ownership of all Operations
- Manage a team of professionals in the finance, legal, accounting, sales, and operations roles
- Develop and facilitate company-wide financial and operational reporting
- Create strong collaborative team environment
- Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Senior Management
- B.A./B.S. degree – preferably financial, legal, technical, or engineering related
- 10 or more years related work experience preferably in Data Centers
- ‘On call’ availability in crisis
- Corporate finance and technical operations background
- MS Office experience – extensive knowledge of Word, Power Point, Excel, Project
- A combination of education and experience is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive attitude, leadership qualities, well organized, dependable, and excellent listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing and able to travel for occasional conferences and meetings
- A valid Driver’s License is required
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."