Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Junior Systems / Help Desk Administrator
Job Title: Help Desk / Systems Support Specialist
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Job Type: Permanent
Sherlock Talent is actively looking for a Help Desk / Systems Support Specialist. Ideal candidate will work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Help Desk Technician for all user requests
- Troubleshooting user issues and provide quick response time
- Maintain user guides and documentation across all systems
- Install and maintain PCs, printers, and supporting network equipment
- Install, support, and provide general assistance to user applications, spreadsheets, graphics packages, internal software systems
- Active Directory and Microsoft Office365
- Exchange Server
- Consult with users to define hardware, software and network system requirements based on business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, with two or more years of related experience or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years of experience with operating systems and PC LAN environments including Windows 7, Windows 10, and Server 2012, Server 2016, OSX, Linux
- 2 years of experience supporting applications
- Strong verbal and written skills with extensive experience interfacing with end-users
- Strong understanding of systems administrator tasks
- Understanding of general networking concepts and basic configuration of servers
- CompTIA or Microsoft certifications preferred
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."