Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Information Security Analyst – Team Lead
Role and Responsibilities:
· Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
· Identify and define system security requirements
· Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
· Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
· Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
· Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
· Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
· Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Security Analyst, preferably in an environment with strong compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional certifications in computer technology, security, risk management or business continuity, preferably CISSP, CEH or CISA.
Strong analytical and Business communication skills.
Strong network technical skills.
Security reviews, server management, network engineering, be able to function within a team concept.
Knowledge of and competency with vulnerability management, Password management AND PRIVILEGE escalation tools.