Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our Fort Lauderdale client is looking for a Support Engineer (Bilingual English and Spanish) to join their growing team of IT professionals on a full time/perm basis. The position requires that you are able to develop and implement technology-based solutions for clients in accordance with client requirements and systems compatibility.
You must also develop and/or strengthen your technical skill set through exposure to numerous technology platforms and/or techniques such that your skills remain in demand from clients.
Position requires that you have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft technologies inclusive of Operating Systems, Web and SQL Server configuration and analysis, and TCP/IP Network Design / Troubleshooting. MCSE certification is preferred.
Interactive Engineers in support roles will spend 5 – 20% percent of their time in international and domestic travel.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft-based technologies.
- Proficient with Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server,
- Proficient with SQL Server 2000 / 2005/ 2008 R2 / 2012 R2, and IIS.
- Writing detailed instructions and procedure documents is paramount. Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
Proficient in: (2+ Years in each)
- SQL Server Administration and Analysis
- IIS Administration
- Network administration for TCP/IP protocol, knowledge of VLAN traffic management
- Windows Server installation and service troubleshooting
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus
- Ability to effectively search On-line to troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware errors.
- SQL programming to understand system functions and data requirements
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."
***Valid Passport with a Schengen Visa is required.