Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Infrastructure Support Specialist
Type: 3 month Contract
- Create ad-hoc user documentation as necessary.
- Provide training and technical assistance to computer users on new and upgraded technology.
- Document all requests for service and provide routine reports on incident resolution and IT related activities.
- Communicate all IT changes (upgrades, installations, etc.) with staff and management.
- Meet with department heads, managers, and vendors to resolve problems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement solutions in time.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Knowledge of Windows, Office 365, Networking, Printer Setup, Cisco
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Related experience with network operating systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."