Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Software Engineer Entry Level
Job Title: Software Engineer Entry Level
- The entry level developer is a motivated, energetic, team player who can quickly learn new systems and technologies.
- This individual will be able to apply their knowledge of software engineering to solve real-world problems for our customers.
- Works with assigned project/team leaders to define assignments, schedules, quality expectations, and other project criteria.
- Estimates specific project efforts.
- Completes all assignments in a timely manner, seeking help as necessary from appropriate sources.
- Tracks and reports assignment progress as defined by project/team leaders.
- Establishes and maintains a high quality in submitted work.
- Properly handles company data and property.
- Practices proper business and professional ethics
Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Hands-on experience through coursework or internship
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Structured software design.
- Real time operating systems
- Computer system hardware and architecture
- Communication architecture and protocols (async/sync, LAN/WAN’s, etc.)
- Object oriented design
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."