Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Technical Support Analyst
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
- The Technical Support Anaylst focus is to deliver post sales support and solutions to internal and external customer base
- Provides support to end users on software issues.
- Identifies, researches, documents and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Performs installations and testing of new software and software upgrades.
- Documents, tracks, monitors and escalates the problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Communication: Responsible for well defined documentation and tracking of issues.
- Communicate with peers, department heads and external customers.
- Quality Assurance: Responsible for installing and testing of new software and changes for existing software in a non-production environment prior to implementation
- Backup to Help Desk Support
- Providing after hour support during nights and weekends as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Associate Degree in IT or related field and/or commensurate experience.
- 1-3 years experience working in a high availability production environment with mission critical processes
- Strong knowledge of MS Transaction SQL concept, practices and procedures
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft products
- General Networking troubleshooting skills, familiarity with web applications configuration
- General understanding of Server Administration
- Experience with installing and configuring Software in Win OS environments
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Should possess strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be a self-starter requiring little supervision.
- Should be able to multi-task on a variety of projects.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with any functional group at all levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."