Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Help Desk Support Specialist
Role: Help Desk Support Specialist
Location: Irving, TX
Help Desk Support Specialist need to join their on-site team for a 6-month contract with potential to become permanent. This position will support numerous functional groups throughout the company.
- Manage end user home directory, workgroup files and shared permissions
- Utilize 3rd party software to create/delete/modify user accounts
- Create/delete/modify Exchange accounts
- Grant/remove remote access service
- Resolve urgent Helpdesk escalations, including troubleshooting Active Directory access issues
- Pair all new user accounts with related payroll records
- Assist with internal and external Audit reporting
- Minimum 2 years working in an IT organization in Help desk/support capacity.
- A complete understanding of Windows NTFS security (files, group policies, shares, etc.), Active Directory, and Group Policy Objects.
- Strong customer focus and have a good understanding of production business environment.
- Team player, highly responsible and self-motivated, comfortable in fast-paced and casual working environment.
- Willing to provide 24 X 7 system support when necessary
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
***No 3rd party vendors Please***