Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
MIami, FloridaApply Now
Senior DevOps Engineer – Remote
Our client is seeking a remote DevOps Engineer responsible for providing full application life cycle and deployment support and automation including infrastructure automation.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of DevOps, the best practices, and associated technologies. Experience with both Linux and Amazon Web Services (AWS) is required.
- Develop or assist in developing deployment and infrastructure automation solutions
- Build tools and critical infrastructures that support the business’ technology platforms
- Working closely with other technical teams in deployment and support production systems
- Develop automated scripts for building and deploying QA and production environments
- Develops and maintains data warehouse systems, including ETL processes and programs
- Installs, configures, administers, and maintains databases systems on multiple platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or similar work experience
- Experience with configuration management: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- Proficient in creating scripts to automate processes using Ruby, Python, Bash, PowerShell and/or similar
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps with strong understanding of DevOps practices and tools
- Experience with AWS environment
- Good understanding of event-driven-scaling, infrastructure automation solutions and tools
- Working knowledge of version control techniques and tools, such as, subversion and/or Git
- Experienced in Linux system administration. Ability to install software on Linux systems
- Experience with data access and database connectivity tools and techniques.
- Experience with SQL
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."