Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Role: SQL Database Analyst/Developer
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Type: Contract (2-3 months)
We are seeking a Consultant to asses an existing SQL database and provide scope and a statement of work for making the database more efficient. This is a 2-3 month project.
- Assess the existing SQL Database
- Set a scope of project with recommendations based on user requirements; conferring with others on project team.
- Determine changes in physical database by understanding user requirements; identifying database characteristics, such as location, amount of space, and access method
Skills and Experience
- Experience writing and executing all aspects SQL Server including base SQL, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Tuning, Monitoring, and Performance measurement
- Ability to read, understand, and alter existing T-SQL when necessary
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Theory
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Aptitude to solve complex problems autonomously and attention to detail