Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
SQL BI Banking Integration Developer
Job Title: SQL BI Banking Integration Developer
Type: Perm $80K
- Maintains multiple database management systems in database design, testing implementation, maintenance and administration in a multiple platform environment, contributing with policy and procedure development.
- Maintains and monitors database utilities, the relationships between database users and applications, uses query languages in order to design required summary or aggregation tables to support analyses.
- Reviews functional requirements to resolve issues related to information flow and content.
- Analyses, designs, creates and implements databases, including data models, logical and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
- Strong understanding of data, databases structure
- Understanding of IT processes and ability to translate and communicate technical concepts into business language;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player with willingness to collaborate; strong analytical and problem solving skills; and the ability to deliver quality results on time.
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, Listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with RDBMS Platforms such as MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle, Teradata.
- Scripting skills.
- Must have working experience in Database Monitoring tools such as FogLight, Ignite, MySQL work bench or similar.
- Strong knowledge of performance and tuning of SQL and Database Server.
- Working knowledge in AWS environment.
- Exposure to Big Data Environment (PB++ data)
- Experience in the integration and migration of existing and planned platforms.
- Knowledge on existing best practices for system or technology integration.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."