Apply for Job - Technical Training Manager #3055
Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Technical Training Manager
Job ID: 3055
Role: Technical Training Manager
Location: Greater Atlanta Area
- Design, develop and update learning content in a variety of formats including Instructor Led Training (ILT) materials and web-based training.
- Deliver class-room and virtual classroom training to our global customers and to our employees.
- A relevant bachelor's technical degree (Computer Sciences/Engineering).
- IT security/firewalls/Cloud background
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments.
- Ability to develop training aids (presentations, web-based trainings, E-learning, certification trainings)
- Previous experience as a trainer.
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Spanish/Portuguese – an advantage
- Previous experience in training development in the software industry – an advantage
- Previous experience as a technical trainer – an advantage.
- Proficient with a variety of training development tools including Articulate Storyline – an advantage
- Team player, pleasant and with a high level of integrity.
- Fast learner, Independent, resourceful, problem-solver, result oriented.
- Operating well under-pressure, multi-tasking.
- Traveling: up to 30%