Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Title: Quality Assurance
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a professional QA for a contract in Miami. The ideal candidate will be responsible for testing software solutions and will create and execute test plans in a collaborative environment.
- Responsible for writing, managing and executing test plans, cases and scenarios
- Will execute QA activities to ensure system standards and user requirements are met
- Controls testing tools such as Leverage HP Application Lifecycle Management, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, SQL and other
- Responsible for testing systems and software applications
- Identify test requirements, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated script
- Executes the testing and certification process
- Schedules and facilitates test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Recognizes and escalates potential quality issues to management
- Interprets, refines and applies methods and procedures in accordance with SDLC, IT industry standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Previous experience on Quality testing and business process analysis, concepts, practices and procedures
- Able to communicate and implement business solutions
- Automation experience will be considered a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."