Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Salesforce Technical Architect
Role: Salesforce Technical Architect
Location: Remote with small amount of time at client site
Type: Contract – 20 hours/week for 16-week engagement
Seeking a Technical Architect with Salesforce experience who will work directly with the client to understand their needs and requirements. This role work with legacy systems and lead multiple technical projects.
The main function of the Technical Architect role is to take ownership of all technical aspects of a Force.com implementation including custom code, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products.
- Direct and manage developer resources to accomplish project goals
- Develop in Visualforce, Apex, AngularJS, React, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
- Lead technical design sessions and write technical design documents.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required by customers
- Provide hands-on expert-level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Experience completing multiple Salesforce implementation projects requiring integration to legacy systems using Salesforce APIs and original code development
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client-side scripting libraries (e.g. Angular) and ETL/ESB integration tools (e.g. Informatica)
- Consulting Experience
- Experience with RESTful webservices
- Experience developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS applications
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies. Informatica Cloud and Mulesoft preferred.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience
- Health Care experience
- Competency with Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL, postgreSQL or Oracle