Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Assets and Desktop Services Manager
Job Title: IT Assets and Desktop Services Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking for a skilled IT Assets and Desktop Services Manager in Miami. Ideal candidate will oversee the IT personnel and will be responsible of implementing high-quality technical solutions for the company.
- Oversee team’s productivity and projects, roadmap and strategies
- In charge of maintaining records and databases for hardware and software
- In charge of users’ Windows, Mac, and mobile devices
- Design, develop, test, document, and implement all application product and services
- Will manage the budget, project plans, and monthly forecast
- Will track quality throughout products’ lifetime
- Creates procedures that can help in identifying, tracking, escalating, resolving, and reporting customer-related issues
- Responsible for troubleshooting, restoration and diagnosing technical issues and services
- In charge of team’s performance reviews and hiring process activities
- Train team for effective First Call Resolution service
- Scripting knowledge such as PowerShell, Batch, Visual Basic, etc.
- Expertise on the following:
- Office 365 2016, Click-to-Run and MSI installations
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 installation, security, deployment packaging, and QA applications for Windows imaging, windows files structure, registry, GPO’s
- Windows and O365 Patching experience in large enterprise environment
- Strong in infrastructure architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments with proven record of delivery.
- Scratch, repackaging of commercial and internal software affecting the enterprise, generating transform files & patches
- Experience with login scripts and group policy management
- Understanding of enterprise management tools such as SCCM and WSUS
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policies specific to how they relate to enterprise desktop infrastructure
- Experience with enterprise hardware
- Understanding of Windows as a service, including deployment, management, migration, lifecycle management, and maintenance in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Experienced in enterprise change management
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise project management with various teams
- Demonstrated experience managing and maintaining business requirements
- Understanding of enterprise applications (web and client-based, including off the shelf, custom, and hybrid applications) and their interactions in an enterprise environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using/developing zero touch OS migration solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building MSI silent installations to address first time installs and upgrades from Experience with deployment methodologies such as SCCM, Adaptiva, 1E
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."