Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Technical Account Manager
Role: Technical Account Manager
Location: New York City
Seeking a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to be the contact point for customers for every need. This TAM will oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of projects from beginning through deliverables to end.
- Customer advocate and collaborate internally with departmental teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance.
- Plan and monitor solution implantation for new customers.
- Be a conduit to client with customers from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success and renewals.
- Develop and manage project scope and timelines, ensure that deliverables are completed on time and according to specifications.
- Manage customer relationship through ongoing communication and meetings.
- Track and monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upselling opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or information technology
- 4 years’ experience as a Technical Account Management or the like (including Gantt management, project management tools familiarity etc.) in a software company or cloud base solution. Big Data company experience is a plus
- Experience in developing processes for increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience in working with Enterprise customers
- Ability to moderate travel.