Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a skilled IT Infrastructure Manager that will help manage and secure infrastructure operations for the company. Ideal candidate will develop, maintain, support, and optimize network and server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
- Responsible for leading the IT infrastructure team
- In charge of designing the network architecture, integration and installation
- Creates network policies and criteria including connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access
- Creates and regulates systems access and security
- Responsible of developing, maintaining and testing all disaster recovering plans
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of CS or IS
- Minimum 8 years of related work experience
- CCNP required
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products
- Previous experience managing teams
- Ability to work in a high-pressure team-oriented environment
- Certifications in Palo Alto firewall, Citrix NetScaler and related security technologies preferred
- CCIE preferred
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."