Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Sr. IT Auditor
Job Title: Sr. IT Auditor
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is looking for a Sr. IT Auditor in Miami, FL. The ideal candidate will possess skills in IT Audit, Security, Risk and Compliance with a technical background in IT systems administration and operations, and/or IT security administration and operations.
- In charge of the plan and execution of efficient audits
- Will recognize IT controls process improvement opportunities outside the scope of formal audits
- Will perform comprehensive technical IT general controls testing
- Responsible for maintaining detailed audit work papers to support audit findings and recommendations
- Will report audit findings and recommendations to the IT Internal Audit Manager, Vice President of Internal Audit and other management personnel
- Conducting Sarbanes-Oxley IT General Controls audits
- Expertise using MS Office suite products with an emphasis on data manipulation in Excel
- Will develop IT audit programs and methodologies for new audit areas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of full life cycle IT Audit experience with IT Application Controls Testing and IT General Controls testing experience
- Demonstrated experience in IT and Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Operating Systems – UNIX (HP-UX), iSeries AS/400, Windows Server
- Databases – DB2, SQL, Progress (NxTrend)
- Access Control Technology – Active Directory, RBAC
- Network Infrastructure Technologies (firewalls, routers, load balancers, switches)
- ERPs – Mincron, NxTrend, SAP
- Network and Web-Based Security Technologies (IDS/IPS, DLP, Web Content Filtering)
- COBIT 5.0, ISO27002, NIST CSF, NIST 800.30, NIST 800.37, SOX IT Controls and PCI standards
- Availability to travel 35% of the time nationally with limited travel to Canada and Mexico
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CRISC and/or CPA certifications are a plus.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."