Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Service Desk Analyst
Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is looking for a skilled IT Service Desk Analyst that will provide assistance with troubleshooting, telephony and computer systems.
- Assign, update, resolve and log all service desk calls or email requests into IMS
- Efficiently resolves incidents for users
- Supports Microsoft Office, Windows OS, and Remote Access
- Responsible for software requests updates and implementation, printer mapping and support
- Customer Service and capability to deal with angry users
- Documents feedback from customers on to the End User.
- Responsible of maintaining users informed of issues, scheduled downtime or anything that may affect the computing environment
- Provides training to users
- Degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience or;
- Completed MCP or MCSE certification
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in an IT support function or a customer service oriented, call center environment is required
- Demonstrated knowledge in MSOffice, Windows 7/10, Remote Access (VPN/SecurID), Smart phones, Password Administration, Hardware Diagnostics, Data Network Fundamentals, Intranet and ServiceNow
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."