Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
IT Security Analyst Auditor
Job Title: Security Analyst Auditor
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking a talented professional for a Security Analyst Auditor position. Ideal candidate will be responsible of creating and conducting audits for internal IT and prepare audit reports.
- Prepare and create audit reports on findings and recommendations to senior management
- Coordinate yearly control audit requirements
- Document and follow-up on security risks for senior management
- Identify key risks and controls, optimization, including the configuration of controls around security, and business processes across a wide-range of business environments
- Help strengthen the security culture across the IS department and the company, leading to increased vigilance against common threats, increased preparedness for disaster events and increased protection of Company information and computing assets
- Support the coordination of disaster recovery efforts including plan development, Information Security communication plan, site assessments, training, testing and execution
- Identify opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Draft and assist in implementing policies and standards
- Data Analysis configuration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- CISSP or CISA certification preferred (any other professional certifications in IT, IS, BC are accepted)
- Knowledge of database analysis tools (Idera, Imperva or Oracle Audit Vault)
- Experience with LogRhythm Security Information Event Management
- Previous work experience as auditor
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."