Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Technical Support Engineer
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Location: New York City
Seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to become part of a team supporting customers in deployment , production and post-sales
- Provide Tier 1-3 Support Service in a customer-facing role
- Collaborate across departments
- Work on both operational and infrastructure supporting both customers and internal teams.
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Basic system and network maintenance.
- Work independently capable of troubleshooting resolving complex technical issues, including escalations to R&D.
- Document and create internal write-ups and guides for customers.
- BS in computer science/ engineering field or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Support role.
- Experience supporting both onsite teams and remote deployed staff.
- Experience in Linux administration: installing, networking, bootstrapping and security.
- Proficient in application management for one or more of the following operating systems: Linux (a must), Windows, iOS or Android.
- Experienced in customer Deployments and Implementation post-sales.
- Excellent Client interaction / interfacing skills
- Relevant Knowledge / proficiency in
- Scripting experience in Bash, Python, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and logging infrastructure; such as, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite, etc
- Networking theory, protocols and technologies
- Background in SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of Linux web technologies such as HTML, CSS, REST API
- Java proficiency
- NoSQL Databases experience like Cassandra
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."