Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
SherlockTalent is seeking friendly, outgoing, dynamic individuals to join our Account Management team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and servicing companies and their job orders who are hiring staff onto their technology and marketing departments.
The job of an Account Manager is to be able to identify/screen/qualify clients for technical and marketing positions; Sherlock Account Managers perform Quality Assurance of resume reviews, prior to presenting candidate resumes to hiring managers. These are some of the duties and requirements of a SherlockTalent IT recruiter.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients in the Technology, Marketing and Creative industry.
- Review and understand technical job requirements.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Research and become familiar with new technologies in the IT, Marketing and Creative industry.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Follow up with clients after candidate interviews
- You will pursue new clients through leads generated in our existing list of contacts, company sponsored events, advertising resources, the internet and through personal contacts made through Purpose Driven Networking.
- You will personally meet with clients and candidates, and be responsible for developing business and candidate relationships.
- You will assess technical needs, recommend opportunities, and provide technical staffing solutions.
SherlockTalent is well known and respected in the IT industry. We welcome professionals from the senior most experienced level as well as to recent college graduates.
You must be passionate about technology and helping people, as well as have the strong desire to succeed.
Any previous professional experience with outbound sales is a big plus.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of professionalism and polish.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set as there is no cap on commissions-the more you close the more you will earn.
- A head for business development, a sense of urgency, a competitive instinct, and a strong desire to do what it takes to make it happen.
- Participate in Technical Organizations & Attend Networking Events.
- This is a Career Opportunity to learn the Information Technology and Marketing Staffing Business with one of South Florida's most respected firms.
- We will consider entry level candidates with a background of achievement and a commitment to your own success.
Beyond our clients, Sherlock's reputation in the community is exemplified through our leadership and founding participation in South Florida's largest tech events and organizations. Annually, over 20,000 tech professionals attend our related events in-person:
- CIO Council
- South Florida Technology Alliance
- SQL Saturday
- eMerge Americas
- Tech Night at the Ballpark
- And more at https://www.sherlocktalent.com/annual-events/
Sherlock operates with the best software tools in the industry, all to drive your success. Total Compensation package expected to exceed $125,000, comprised of::
- Base Salary
- Expense Account
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with 100% match
Apply now and create your better future.
Sherlock loves to share $500 referral bonuses!