Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Agile Business Analyst
Agile Business Analyst
Our Palm Beach based client is seeking Agile Business Analyst to work with the IT team. The team is responsible for understanding user needs and system capabilities to ensure the end product meets the user’s needs. This position requires strong problem solving, communication, collaboration, and attention to detail.
- Key member of the product team through all phases of project, responsible for understanding the end user needs and working with stakeholders through iterative delivery cycles while collaborating with the development team to ensure the system being created meets the business objectives.
- Work side by side with the end users to understand processes and the problem(s) to be solved in order to craft user stories that will guide the development of a product solution(s).
- Work closely with the team building the solution to ensure that the design intent is well understood and to quickly resolve any issues that arise.
- Facilitate communications with all levels of users, management, and technical teams related to potential solution
- Understand usability and accessibility concepts and apply them to product.
- Proactively conduct research on processes and system functionality impacting multiple business units to clarify requirements for upcoming sprints.
- Based on analysis and observations identify opportunities to introduce improvements.
- Ensure necessary project documentation is generated, which may include process diagrams, user stories, acceptance criteria, test cases, etc.
- Participate in release demos with stakeholders to gauge acceptability of features and potential modifications.
- Assist with creation of materials to support training efforts and organizational change management.
- Will work off sprint backlog to ensure user stories are broken down appropriately.
- May write user documentation, release notes, or work with other individuals to help with documenting the system itself.
- Experience with SDLC methodologies through all phases.
- Experience in Healthcare and/or Staffing Industries
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into user stories.
- Ability to drive past stated needs to understand the underlying problem and to propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment and bring together conflicting viewpoints to craft an appropriate solution.
- Exceptional follow through and initiative.
- Ability to proactively find areas for improvement and collaborate on possible solutions.
- Strong negotiation and consensus-building skills.
- Experience in user interface prototyping techniques and tools.
- Experience analyzing systems to identify trends, behaviors and risks.
- Experience working effectively in a dynamic, change-oriented environment.
- Experience in software design from a user experience perspective.
- Ability to query data.
- Experience with vendor analysis and selection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in software development working as a Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, Product Manager, Project Manager or related experience.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas”