Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract, Contract to Hire
Our client, a company in the Travel and Tourism industry located in Miami is looking for someone with 3-5 years of project management experience that can help manage, implement and drive the completion of multiple projects.
Additionally, ideal candidate will assist with the oversight and continuous development of digital marketing program. This includes but is not limited to assisting with meetings/notes to further collaborating with establishing process, and developing new standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all internal management of projects and communications of these are managed efficiently, effectively and professionally at all times
- Responsible for setting periodic meetings, conference calls, last minute requests/calls to connect all stakeholders
- A flexible, adaptable and team oriented mentality is required in order to adapt communication methods, styles, and tone appropriate to the corresponding stakeholder
- Ability to handle urgent, last minute requests while simultaneously assisting and supporting multiple departments
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, deliverable-based oriented environment which can be high stress
- Attention to detail, organized and ability to problem solve will be critical for this role
- Understands business metrics and how they help set priorities for overall efforts
- Will be supporting teams that are responsible high visibility, high impact deliverables
- Capable of gracefully juggling multiple tasks – without dropping the ball
- Must be responsive, resourceful, diligent, articulate (email and phone), and a great ambassador of this team among other departments
- Will likely interact with these types of stakeholders: Sr. Level Management, IT, Marketing, Sales, Revenue Management, Itinerary Department Heads, Managers, other Project Manager Peers, among other stakeholders
- 3-5 years’ experience Intermediate (or higher) project management
- Experience with Project Management methodologies or software (e.g. Merlin Timeline)
- Familiar with Agile methodology and Scrum teams
- Familiar with budget/resource oversight
- Very organized and good multitasker
- Excellent communication skills as they will be dealing with and supporting stakeholders from different global markets
- Critical thinking skills, able to process complicated requests and provide strategic feedback and opportunities for improvement
- Must be a highly resourceful team player with a proven track record of unifying teams, moving parts I meet a common goal
- Jira user knowledge
- Jira portfolio configuration
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."