Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: QA
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract
Our Client located near Downtown Miami is seeking a Quality Assurance professional. The person will be responsible for developing and establishing quality assurance standards and measures for the specific area of responsibility.
Ideal is responsible for creating test strategies, end-to-end test plans; executing the strategy and end to end plan, as well as managing all activities in the strategy and plan to ensure that all the objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems. This position employs testing and collaboration with technical peers to accomplish assignments. This position employs business process knowledge, analysis, design, testing and collaboration with technical peers to accomplish assignments.
- Manage and execute assigned Quality Assurance activities and those of others to ensure system standards and user requirements are met
- Write, manage and execute test strategies and test plans
- Design, write, and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Leverage HP Application Life-cycle Management, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro, SQL and other testing tools in the execution Quality Assurance activities
- Maintain and manage the integrity of the Quality Assurance software (JIRA, ALM, Quality Center, Load Runner, Quick Test Pro or other)
- Gain understanding of operating environment, business and applications
- Collaborates with internal and external constituents, including vendors, to meet common goals and resolve conflicting issues. Escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Leads, directs, and provides guidance to quality assurance team.
- Defines inter-dependency with other disciplines and is involved in the testing and certification processes.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Supports the maintenance of computer systems and software applications through Production support testing as needed.
- Interprets, refines and applies QA methods and procedures in accordance with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), standards and best practices as defined by Client.
- Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Adobe Analytics experience is required
- Experience with tools like Observe Point or Selium
- Demonstrated experience with debugging tools like Charles proxy
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and capabilities within specific area of responsibility
- Subject matter expertise in analysis, testing, tools, and best practices
- Demonstrate a certain degree of creativity with strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate across Marketing organization and with business partners
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision. May lead or direct the work of others
- Strong with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes within specific area of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."