Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Help Desk
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Part-Time contract
SherlockTalent is looking for an ambitious, reliable, quick-learning professional Help Desk professional for a part-time contract position. Ideal candidate will provide exceptional customer service and technical expertise onsite for our client’s customers.
- Troubleshoot the following: Windows networking (mapping network drives, shared folders & printers, etc.); LAN/WAN connectivity, etc.; firewalls and routers (port forwarding, etc.); VPN technologies; Windows Domains & Active Directory; desktop operating systems, user profiles, and integration w/ Windows domains; Outlook (hosted exchange, migrations and management).
- Support devices such as servers, PCs, laptops, tablets, firewalls, network shares, email, and their network and internet connectivity, etc.
- Log, track, and follow-up on customer data, including: contact information, problem statement and resolution in ticketing system
- Provides exceptional customer service and technical expertise on inbound calls and or emails from customers.
- 2 to 4 years of IT experience as Help Desk, Computer/Network Support, etc.
- Kaseya, Lab Tech, Level Platforms, etc. (RMM) and Autotask, Connect wise, etc. (PSA) experience preferred
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent service skills for exceptional Customer Service Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Adaptive to varying customer knowledge and skill levels
- Ability to analyze, diagnosis and resolve reported problems on hardware, software, OS, applications and device compatibility.
At least one of the following certifications is required:
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Net+
• CompTIA Security+
• MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
• MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."