Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
MS SQL DBA Engineer
We are looking for a MS SQL Server DBA to support, refine and enhance a custom sales & marketing centered BI application.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain existing SQL structures and code, SSIS ETL packages and custom SSRS reports.
- Customize and reconfigure reporting, based on direct business interaction
- Assist in data modeling and data analysis
- Interface with (ETP) in support capacity for database, ETLs and reporting.
- Adhere to and perform within development, deployment and support policies and procedures.
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Statistics or Mathematics
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of hands-on, experience architecting and managing databases.
- Proficient with SQL design principles (MS-SQL 2008/2016).
- Preferred development experience with .Net (C#, VB, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create and work with Pivot Tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP functions, and exposure to Macros
- 2+ years of experience with SSRS/SSIS, experience with Tableau a plus
- Huge plus, experience with HMTL report and presentations controls
- Being able to analyze, define problems, collect data, interpret common sales performance metrics,
- Experience with Consumer Product sales and/or Beverage industry is a plus.