Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Vendor Management Analyst
Vendor Management Analyst
Our Palm Beach County client is seeking a Vendor Management Analyst (VMA). The ideal candidate will have experience in Software Licensing Management and possess a strong analytical skill set. The VMA will be working alongside software engineering and infrastructure teams to identify, procure and maintain software licenses.
- IT Procurement focused on Software Licensing
- During the software life-cycle: conduct market analysis, evaluate software against business requirements and draft the deals
- Lead the process from contracts to pricing, tracking software licenses, preparing annual renewals and spearheading software compliance.
- Compile reports, dashboards and score cards
- Ability to work both independently (with minimal guidance) and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Create and Implement process to track software licenses and ensure compliance to software publisher agreements
- Develop formal written procedures on process and systems for software license management
- Drive vendor relationships and agreements to ensure success for business units
- Evaluate new vendor offerings to recommend software solutions.
- Manage Enterprise License agreements including: Microsoft, Adobe, AutoDesk, Oracle, VM Ware
- Analyze new license agreements and ensure that Enterprise requirements are met
- Process software license renewals timely for over 100 software products
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain vendor information and documentation and provide training to new vendor contacts
- Lead software license compliance activities and practices
- Collaborate with Accounting on software allocations for Enterprise software agreements
- Interface with vendors to obtain proper documentation to support invoices.
- Minimal travel required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong background in IT
- 5-8 years’ experience performing vendor management function required
- Expert understanding of software license types including SaaS, Perpetual, and Open Source
- Strong spreadsheet skills required
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with both internal and external business stakeholders
- Ability to create reports, monitor and report on vendor due diligence and performance
- Project management principles
- Experience in risk assessment concepts and disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills