Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Our International Client is seeking an Integration Engineer (IE) based in New York City). The IE will be one of the first “focal points” for clients in the USA, and will go to client sites to help integrate the solution. Out client utilizes the Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model) with multiple (7) networking layers. IE will report to directly to COO and indirectly to their NYC based VP of Global Operations (based in NYC).
- Client Facing Role experience
- Pre-Sales experience would be a plus
- Capable of Tier 4 level support
- Telecom company background would be considered
- Experience working at an international company is a plus
- Must have good communications skills
- Experience with APIs, SaaS is not a preferred consideration
- Open to travel (this role will have 30% travel)
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model and deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers.
- Must have deep tech experience, not just knowledge switches and routers
- Experience with Wireshark
- Deep understanding and knowledge in VoIP and Streaming Technologies: SIP, RTSP, RTMP, Asterisk, Kamalio, SIP-to-PSTN gateways, SIP Trunk, Wowza, WebRTC.
- Strong understanding of Windows systems and internals: batch scripting, services, etc.
- Strong understanding of Linux systems and internals: batch scripting, system configuration etc.
- Experience with configuring routers and firewalls.
- Project management experience – Demonstrated experience in Change Management projects
- Superior thought leadership
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders.
- Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm and dedication to delivering results within strict timeframe
- Ability to travel to customer sites throughout the United States.