Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Hollywood, FL
Job Type: Permanent
SherlockTalent is looking for a talented Java Developer who will be responsible for the programming and development of applications and software.
Ideal candidate may collaborate with web developers and software engineers to integrate and maintain Java into business applications, software and websites. The Java developer is involved throughout the entire development life cycle of a product and must be able to identify and analyze any issues or problems and be able to come up with an efficient solution. Other duties may include collating and documenting user requirements, analyzing data and quality assurance testing.
- Design, implement and maintain java application phases
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop application code for java programs
- 4 years of experience as Java Developer
- Java based web services
- Experience with NodeJS and MongoDB
- Knowledge of React + Flux architecture
- J2EE framework
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- XML,X query, XSL
- Test-Driven Development
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with project stakeholders and articulate design ideas
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field, or equivalent years of experience.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."