Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Technical Support Analyst
Job Title: Senior Technical Support Analyst
Location: Palm Beach County
Job Type: Permanent
Our Palm Beach County client is seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst that will function as an end-user support specialist providing guidance and support to ensure support and service processes. This person will work with Systems Engineers to ensure servers and the network are maintained, backed up and running optimally. The perfect candidate will be extremely well versed in both Apple MAC OS and Windows support. Prior Apple support experience required.
- Oversee that master image deployed from Deploy Studio or Hardware vendor is up to date and tested
- Support and work with other technical support analysts in proper documentation and using support tools optimally and efficiently
- Provide project support to IT initiatives
- Work with the IT Director on all core infrastructure servers that provide DHCP, DNS, directory services, file services, print services, anti-virus, backup services to all sites
- Respond to corporate end-user calls, emails and help desk trouble tickets for technical support with company-issued personal computers, laptops, Macs, Pads, VoIP phones, and other corporate conferencing systems.
- Prioritize customer requests for support tickets based on urgency and impact of need.
- Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate technical support to all customers via phone, email, desk side and remote
- Support desktop operating systems, hardware and software with focus on MAC OS
- Use Windows Active Directory for password reset request and new user enrollments
- Setup and troubleshoot supported computer platforms, software applications, perform basic diagnostics and troubleshooting including but not limited to; connectivity, printing, scanning and network share access issues.
- Support MACs (all versions of MAC OS, iPhone, iPad), Windows desktops and Windows 2003/2008 servers, and other applications used within the organization.
- Support email using Microsoft Outlook client connecting to Exchange Office 365.
- Support other applications including MS Office suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Symantec, etc.
- Provide entry level Exchange administration responsibilities for employees and consultants requiring email accounts
- Manage printing and scanning services throughout the enterprise
- On-Call rotation
- Minimum 5-years of computer support experience required
- Hands on systems administration experience with Active Directory Administration
- Extensive hands on MAC OS (all versions), Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server Administration experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Experience in using a ticketing system for tasks management and team collaboration through resolution
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimum to no supervision
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT).
- A+ Certification
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."