Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Java Developer
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Doral, FL
Job Type: Contract (6 months)
SherlockTalent is actively looking for a Senior Java Developer. The ideal candidate is a full stack software developer with knowledge of Java, Object Oriented concepts, and web development.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Follows rules of the organization using the employee handbook, company tenets, and the SDLC to understand those rules.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Documents system design solutions and source code using standard requirement templates provided by the business analysts/release managers.
- Follows outlined software architecture and designs provided.
- Develops system solutions that meet both the quality standards and timelines as determined by the business.
- Tests software using proven testing frameworks, tools and techniques.
- Works closely with quality assurance to remedy issues uncovered.
- Follows specified change management process and documentation.
- Participates in team meetings, providing input and suggestions.
- Ability to adapt and overcome problems; must be able to multitask and prioritize independently.
- Ability to take on new tasks and to adjust to an energetic, continually evolving environment.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- BA/BS degree in CS or related field with 6 plus years of experience.
- Understanding of software development in an Object Oriented and Multi-Tier Environment.
- Agile development methodologies
- Java (7/8) / JEE technology stacks
- Software architecture (Design Patterns, Software Lifecycle)
- Java web frameworks: Spring (3/4)
- JDBC, SQL, ORM
- Rules Engines: Drools
- REST/SOAP Web services
- Build tools Maven, Jenkins CI (Artifactory)
- Oracle/MSSQL Server knowledge
- Automated testing (JUnit, JMeter, PowerMock)
- Apache Tomcat (7/8)
- Spring Cloud, Eureka, Akka
- OAuth 2
- Soap UI, SOA
- Code analysis tools (FindBugs, PMD, etc.)
- Automated testing (Selenium, Mercury tools)
- Web Development AngularJs, EmberJs, Bootstrap
- Mobile development (Iphone, Android)
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."