Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking a for a skilled Social Media and Digital Marketing specialist to join a team of experts in the FinTech industry. Ideal candidate will be hands-on in charge of the Social Media and Digital strategy to help grow the company and reaching and exceeding targets.
- Communicate effectively with current clients regarding marketing strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Marketing and community/audience creation
- Create engaging and targeted content to be posted on social media pages.
- Monitor brand mentions online and maintain business’s reputations by engaging with the audience.
- Analyze digital marketing campaign results and make the proper adjustments to increase marketing effectiveness.
- Perform website audits with the intention of outlining and executing beneficial marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook marketing strategies.
- Create content for email marketing campaigns.
- Optimize webpages for important keywords and finding opportunities for off-page optimization.
- Collaborate with our internal design and development team on content creation.
- Consistently look for opportunities to help clients grow their business online.
- Keep up to date with client competitors and industry updates.
- Google Analytics
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Advertising, or related degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in digital marketing.
- Excellent content creation skills.
- Understanding of important metrics used to track campaign success.
- Experience managing social media accounts for businesses or personal brands.
- Familiarity with email marketing programs (i.e. Constant Contact, MailChimp).
- Knowledge of advertising platforms (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
- Experience with search engine optimization (SEO).
- WordPress knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be bilingual Spanish – English
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."