Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Opportunity: Support Engineer
Location: Broward, Florida
Job Type: Permanent
Our client based in Broward County is looking for a Support Engineer. The position requires that you are able to develop and implement technology-based solutions for clients in accordance with client requirements and systems compatibility. You are expected, with limited direction either as a member of a project team or individually, to analyze, research and/or apply a variety of complex technology solutions.
You must also develop and/or strengthen your technical skill set through exposure to numerous technology platforms and/or techniques such that your skills remain in demand from clients.
Position requires that you have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft technologies inclusive of Operating Systems, Web and SQL Server configuration and analysis, and TCP/IP Network Design / Troubleshooting. MCSE certification is preferred. Since you will interface directly with the client, it is also the responsibility of an Engineer to develop a positive relationship with client personnel such that the client requests or recommends the company's continued service on their projects.
Interactive Engineers in support roles will spend 5 – 20% percent of their time in international and domestic travel.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft-based technologies.
- Proficient with Windows 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Server,
- Proficient with SQL Server 2000 / 2005/ 2008 R2 / 2012 R2, and IIS.
- Writing detailed instructions and procedure documents is paramount. Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
Proficient in: (2+ Years in each)
- SQL Server Administration and Analysis
- IIS Administration
- Network administration for TCP/IP protocol, knowledge of VLAN traffic management
- Windows Server installation and service troubleshooting
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus
- Ability to effectively search On-line to troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware errors.
- SQL programming to understand system functions and data requirements
- Bilingual – English/Spanish is a plus
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus! "U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."
***Valid Passport with a Schengen Visa is required.