Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Software Engineer C#
Our client in Palm Beach County is seeking a Software Engineer to be responsible for describing, designing, creating, assessing and troubleshooting both software programs and applications based upon understood business need. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Strong enterprise design skills – building systems for maintainability and growth.
- Create excellent, stable, code that meets the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrate technical creativity while maintaining standards and building within the specifications.
- Design and build end-user prototypes to demonstrate concepts and direction.
- Assist other developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Participate in code review activities.
- Provide accurate estimates of effort for each phase of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Research and document requirements of software users.
- Recommend and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Communicate with QA during the testing phase of each project.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems and/or 1-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages, such as C#, Java, and PowerShell.
- Advanced understanding of object oriented/component based programming and UML modeling.
- Understanding of modern .NET, open-source, and mobile frameworks.
- Experience in database development technologies and Extended SQL Languages.
- Knowledge in business intelligence technologies including reporting, dashboards, and multidimensional databases.
- Hands on experience with integrated development environments and code-creation tooling.
- Experience using source code control.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Hands on software troubleshooting experience.
- An interest in highly mobile and connected platforms.
- Ability to research software-related issues and products.
*Our client offers an attractive benefits package
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."