Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Your next Title: Graphic Designer
Your next Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent
If you have insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture, we are looking for you. You’ll be creating intuitive, scalable and functional product designs, you represent the users in every step of the way, keeping them at the heart of what you're building. Thinking information architecture & hierarchy, user flows and UI patterns are a second nature to you.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will own the end to end design of a product area including: defining the interaction design, information architecture, content strategy, visual design details, and research
- Be a UI thought leader: Evangelize design and the consumer experience among the organization
- Partner closely with product managers to make sure solutions meet business objectives and solve the right problems for our customers
- Collaborate with the engineering team to work through technical feasibility and ensure design details don’t get lost
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Conceive of and develop designs for a wide range of collateral including video, direct mail, sales materials, product packaging, sampling, social media, and national print media.
- Illustrate and animate graphics ranging from title cards to full illustrative stories.
- Create clear and compelling video content for company. Film it all. Stay with it. Edit it and see it through.
What you need to have:
- Must have an online portfolio or PDF showcasing examples, case studies, and what you worked on specifically
- Solid knowledge of photography, videography, video capture techniques, storytelling, LUT, lighting, communication, formats, and planning are required.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- 5 years of experience in marketing related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Adobe Premiere, After Effects, etc. Understanding of CMS & HTML. Experience in website.
- A combination of Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer direct marketing experience is a plus.You have a people-focused design mentality.?
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."