Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Senior Back End Developer
Senior Backend Engineer
Our Palm Beach County Client is looking for a talented and technically well-rounded person who loves to tackle complex problems.
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will collaborate to help specify, design, and develop software meeting company and product requirements, with lead responsibility for different areas of the architecture. You'll be responsible for communicating with senior leadership around these areas and projects.
This position requires a deep understanding of the technical challenges common in API integration, data integration, and general information exchange in a SaaS environment.
We are seeking someone who wants to be a major contributor in a small, dynamic work environment, loves a challenge, and has a strong balance of technical and people skills.
- Work as part of a small, high-impact, multi-talented engineering team
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems you can face developing high availability services that need to scale exponentially
- Help evaluate and choose emerging technologies, new service protocols, and architectures, self-healing capabilities, performance and code quality tooling, etc.
- Determine the right tool for the right task
- Write high-quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced startup environment with tight schedules
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in C#/.Net
- MS SQL Experience
- Strong Object Oriented design skills
- Good algorithmic skills and experience applying design patterns to both new and existing code
- Excellent communication skills