Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Client Field Application Engineer
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
This position is responsible for implementing solutions and providing post sales support.
The responsibilities will include coordination with R&D department to provide software management automotive security and virtualization solutions.
Primary markets include automotive, mobile and IOT industries.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide Support and troubleshooting customer software integration
- Provide support to the sales team qualifying new opportunities
- Manage Case tracking prioritization and escalations to global support/R&D
- Develop Demonstrations and tools for our client product on various platforms
- Handle stressful situations with competing deadlines
- Knowledge of client development – C/C++/Java
- At least three years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with QNX, Linux and Android development
- Experience and Knowledge of embedded software
- Strong problem solving/debugging skills
- 4 year college degree or more
- Ability and desire to travel as needed
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics
Nice to Have :
- Knowledge of automotive embedded control systems
- Automotive/mobile industry experience
- Experience with OMA-DM
- Development experience knowledge of hardware control
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas.