Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Social Media & Search Campaign Specialist
Social Media and Search Campaign Specialist
The Campaign Specialist designs, executes, and measures media communications across paid, earned and owned media. The Specialist will focus on developing and delivering social and paid campaigns across search, paid media, community management, blogger outreach, and rich brand owned environments across all devices and platforms. Applicant should be a passionate team player with a love for lead generation and all things digital — who wants to join a growing, no-nonsense, enthusiastic company.
- Plan and execute customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels and technologies (content syndication, social media, paid search, etc.) to create innovative and creative campaigns in support of product, brand and marketing initiatives.
- Evaluate campaign targeting, audience insights, and search queries to inform social media and paid search activities and attitudes of the target
- Determines the best direction for the brand in the social media space and paid search using competitive data/examples, and budget allocation.
- Assist with creation of advanced paid search strategies based on campaign objectives, analytics and other data to guide initiatives that will accomplish client’s campaign goals.
- Review and analyze client’s paid search campaigns for improvements in key performance indicators such as cost per click while managing the demand generation budget on an ongoing basis.
- Consistently interface with and utilize social media tool sets (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), mobile applications, blogs and widgets.
- Work with the team to brainstorm on content optimization and social media targeting to support the execution of client digital campaigns.
- Contribute to team effort by assisting co-workers, sharing information, attending and conducting effective informational meetings, and preparing conference reports.
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies, social media monitoring tools, social media platforms and digital culture.
- 3-5 years of experience in Search, Display Media, SEO, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Experience driving high performing campaigns with tight deadlines.
- Experience designing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of high engagement nurture campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with advertising and social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, AdWords).
- Experience managing PPC, CPA, and CPC campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Adsense, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills, especially in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or similar.
SherlockTalent loves to share $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas."