Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Title: IT Recruiter
Location: Miami Beach, FL (North Bay Village)
Salary: Based on Experience
SherlockTalent is seeking driven, outgoing, dynamic individuals to join our recruiting team. Sign-on bonuses available for the right fit. As an IT Recruiter, you will be responsible for developing and servicing companies and their job orders who are hiring staff onto their technology departments.
The job of a IT Recruiter is to be able to identify/screen/qualify candidates for technical IT positions; SherlockTalent Recruiters also perform Resume reviews and present resumes to hiring managers. These are some of the duties and requirements of a SherlockTalent IT recruiter include:
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates in the IT, Marketing and Creative industry.
- Review and understand technical job requirements.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Complete screening evaluation and format resumes meeting client expectations
- Research and become familiar with new technologies in the IT, Marketing and Creative industry.
- Follow up with candidates
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- You will pursue these candidates through leads generated in our existing list of contacts, company sponsored events, advertising resources, the internet and through personal contacts made through Purpose Driven Networking.
- You will personally meet with clients and candidates, and be responsible for developing business and candidate relationships.
- You will assess technical needs, recommend opportunities, and provide technical staffing solutions.
- SherlockTalent is well known and respected in the IT industry.
- We welcome professionals from the senior most experienced level as well as to recent college graduates.
- You must be passionate about technology and helping people, as well as have the strong desire to succeed.
- Any previous professional experience with outbound sales is a big plus.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of professionalism and polish.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set as there is no cap on commissions-the more you close the more you will earn.
- A head for business development, a sense of urgency, a competitive instinct, and a strong desire to do what it takes to make it happen.
- Participate in Technical Organizations & Attend Networking Events.
- This is a Career Opportunity to learn the Information Technology and Marketing Staffing Business with one of South Florida's most respected firms.
- We will consider entry level candidates with a background of achievement and a commitment to your own success.
Competitive Salary plus Commissions and benefits package including;
Health Care, Dental and matching 401K.
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."