Or email your resume to [email protected]
Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 1-888-743-7782
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Work on the core web services
- Work on web applications
- Work on PC applications
- Work on MS SQL databases
- Contribute to all phases of the development process – design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other members of the development team
- Experience with SQL is required,
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Excellent time management, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Able to document processes or procedures.
- Able to stay motivated and productive in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; fluent in English.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- No relocation is provided for this position.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with credit card handling and transaction processing
- Experience with PCI compliance
- Expertise in LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Test-Driven Development
- Windows Forms application experience
- Experience with mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Experience with Asp.Net MVC
- Experience with Git
SherlockTalent loves to share a $500 referral bonus!
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No H1 Visas